You do not need an LLC to apply for a loan, however, fix and flip, ground up and rent loans will need to close in the name of an entity. You can open the entity after the application process has been completed and we must have all of the entity documents in order to clear the loan to close.

For Personal unsecured loans, no entity is required.

Did this answer your question?